With innovations like the new flagship Sony a9 camera aimed at the professional market, Sony is expanding Sony Imaging PRO Support network and adding 24/7 phone support in North America along with new walk-in locations in New York and Los Angeles coming soon.
With their added commitment to professional photographers, Sony investing heavily to provide Best-in-Class Pro Support with the goal of meeting or exceeding the expectations of working professional photographers.
New Benefits from Sony USA Imaging PRO Support
• In-the-Field Technical Support Team Located throughout North America
• North American-based 24/7 Phone Support
• Advance Repair Loans with Next Day Arrival to Minimize Downtime
• Try-Before-You-Buy Equipment Evaluation Loans
• Walk-in Pro Support Locations Coming to New York & Los Angeles
This is all in addition to the existing Sony Imaging PRO Support Benefits:
• Dedicated phone and email support
• 3-day repair turnaround time
• Invitation to special events
• Repair facilitation loans, if turnaround time is not met
• Three camera and/or lens maintenance services
• Covered inbound/outbound shipping cost
I’ve been a Sony Imaging PRO Support Member since the the program was launched and can attest to the value of the program for working pros.
Sony Imaging PRO Support Coming to Canada!
Canada is the latest country to join the rapidly expanding Sony Imaging Pro Support network.
[PLEASE NOTE: Every country must underwrite the cost and administration of Sony Imaging Pro Support in their area, so if you’re a professional photographer in a country not yet supported by the Pro Support Network, reach out to the Sony Digital Imaging team in your country or region.]
Qualifying Applicants Must Meet All the Following Requirements:
• Own a minimum of 2 Sony Alpha Full-Frame interchangeable lens Cameras and a minimum of 3 Sony Zeiss, G Master and/or G Series lenses
• Be an active professional photographer (self-employed or an employee of a professional imaging business/organization)
• Provide professional work samples – either tear sheets or a business URL with galleries
• Pay an Annual Membership Fee*
*Sony Pro Support USA Membership is $100/year. Prices vary depending on region.
APPLY FOR SONY USA IMAGING PRO SUPPORT
1 thought on “Sony Expands Sony Imaging PRO Support Services”
Pingback: Guide to Sony Pro Support