For a limited time Save $100 on Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens designed for Canon EF-mount cameras and adaptable to E-mount using Sigma MC-11 Mount Converter. It brings versatile super telephoto zoom focal lengths in a compact, weather-resistant package. The full frame lens features an aperture range from f/5-6.3 to f/22 and utilizes one FLD and three SLD elements. Also, this lens features a Hyper Sonic Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and has an Optical Stabilizer with an accelerometer for improved panning performance.
The lens barrel features two main switches, one that can lock the zoom at any of the eight demarcated focal lengths and a manual focus override for additional control. The lens also has a minimum focusing distance of 110.2″ and a rotatable tripod collar. It is compatible with the Sigma USB dock for firmware updates and focus micro-adjustment and comes with a lens hood, case, and shoulder strap.
• Works with Sigma’s Global Vision teleconverters – but teleconverters are not compatible with MC-11
• Lens construction with 20 elements in 14 groups
• Water and oil-repellent coating on the front and rear elements
• “F” Low Dispersion, or FLD low refractive index and low dispersion elements
• Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements for greater clarity and contrast
• Nine rounded diaphragm blades
• Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
• 105mm Front filter thread
• Eligible for Sigma’s Mount Conversion Service
If you want to use this lens on Sony a7, a7II, a7RII, a6000 or a6300 you’ll want to buy the lens in either Canon EF or Sigma SA mount so you can pair it with Sigma Mount Converter MC-11 for Sony E-mount (shipping April 2016) which offers much better performance with this lens than other Smart Adapters.