The National Press Photographers Foundation (NPPF) annual scholarship competition is offering Twelve $2,000 scholarships to be awarded to college or university students.
Scholarship recipients will receive $2,000, plus a bonus news gathering kit that includes:
• Digital camera from Sony or Fujifilm North America.
• Microphone from Saramonic
• Camera bag from ThinkTank
• On-camera light from Litra
Applications and information: nppf.org
Portfolios containing still pictures, picture stories and video links are an important part of the application process. Students, apply now! Our online application is easy and fast!
• Fill out the application form
• Arrange for letter of recommendation
• Drag and drop pictures
• Add video links
• Application can be updated anytime before the December 2, 2020, deadline.
• Scholarship winners will be announced in February 2021.
To receive a scholarship, applicants must be enrolled for the spring 2021 semester in a four-year undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university in the U.S. Students in two-year programs may apply if they show evidence they are transferring to a four-year program for fall semester 2021.
For help with your entry:
Student groups may request a teleconference with Dr. James Brown, director of scholarships and awards for advice about portfolio development and the application process. Dr. Brown can set up Zoom, Skype or other teleconferencing methods. Contact him at [email protected]
Create your application today and add the person who will write letter of recommendation. You can update and edit your portfolio until the December 2, 2020, deadline.