Please Join me for a Live Webcast Discussion of the New Sony A7 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera System
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 | 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
To help you understand their full potential of the Sony A7 system, B&H has brought together a panel of specialists for a live webcast discussion of this new and groundbreaking system.
You’re invited you to join us for this live web cast by tuning in on Tuesday March 18 at 1:00 pm EST
[booberry”_blank” style=”” class=”btn_red” link=”http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/eventDetails.jsp/id/1776″]REGISTER HERE
We also encourage you to submit questions on the day of the webcast via Twitter using hashtag #BHPhotoLive, and to register and enter to win a Sony A7 camera kit and several other Sony prizes.
- Brian Smith – Pulitzer Prize winning photographer
- Mark Weir – Senior Manager of Technology at Sony Electronics
- Gabriel Biderman – Accomplished author, photographer, and B&H Maven
Register and participate to be entered to win exciting Sony Prizes:
- Sony Alpha A7 camera with 28-70 lens
- Lots of 32GB memory cards
- Headphones and more exciting Sony gear
- The A7 In Haiti and Around the World, Presented by Brian Smith
- A7: The Science and the Design, Presented by Mark Weir
- Using The A7 With Leica Lenses Via The Metabones Adapters, by Gabriel Biderman
- Your #BHPhotoLive questions answered by the panel
- Prize Winners Announced
Please register to be entered to win.
4 thoughts on “A Live Webcast Discussion of Sony A7 | 03.18.14”
where do I register ?
Click “register” at the bottom of the post.
If I have time, I will surely join.
Pingback: Speaking Appearances by Photographer Brian Smith