Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 and Lightroom 6.5.1 add RAW Support for Sony RX10 III cameras and a bug fix reported customer issues.
Please note that on first launch of Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 / 6.5.1, you will need to log in to continue syncing images and metadata between desktop and your mobile devices. To sign in, click on the Activity Center in the upper-left corner and select the “Sign In” button.
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 / 6.5.1
Sony RX10 III (DSC-RX10M3)
Bugs Fixed in Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 / 6.5.1
• Droplets not working as export actions
• Issues with incorrect folder permissions. Please see instructions to help correct user permissions issues.
EXIF lens name not visible for some camera models. Please see instructions to reparse the Lens metadata after installing the update.
• Focus lost in the keyword panel when navigating to the next image
• Error when merging to HDR or Panorama from a collapsed stack
• Removed dependencies on QuickTime for some video codecs on Windows. Please see this for more information
Image flickers when moving an adjustment slider. Note that this only occurs when using certain AMD graphics cards (such as 6450M and 6970M) on Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan). We are working with our partners to resolve this issue. In the meantime, you can workaround this issue by disabling “Use Graphics Processor” in Lightroom’s preferences.
Please select Help > Updates to install the update. (See Keeping Lightroom up-to-date.)