Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 / 6.10.1 / Adobe Camera Raw add Sony a9 Raw Support and lens profile support for the Zeiss Batis 135mm F2.8. Updated camera support was also released for LR for iOS and Android.
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 / 6.10.1
- • Sony A9 (ILCE-9)
â• Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70 (DC-TZ90,DC-TZ91, DC-TZ92, DC-T93)
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 / 6.10.1
- • Sony FE / Zeiss Batis 2.8/135
Customer reported issues resolved
- • Edit in Photoshop Erroneous Message Fixed
• Fixed issue causing color cast on images from some Fujifilm X series cameras shot in CH/CL modes.
• Fixed issue where images taken on the Fujifilm GFX 50s top 3 extended ISOs appear over-exposed.
• Fixed issue where some images converted to DNG from the Hasselblad H6 contained a color cast.
• Fixed issue with Hasselblad X1D images losing highlight details at high ISOs.
Adobe is aware of an issue where customers are unable to use the Develop module with GPU enabled. This only occurs when using an AMD graphics card using driver Version 17.4.4 (released 4/23/2017) on Windows. Please see this note for more details and workarounds.
Please select Help > Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app.
3 thoughts on “Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 / 6.10.1 / Adobe Camera Raw add Sony a9 Raw Support”
Pingback: Hands-On Review: Sony a9 & FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS Lens
Now need RNI to support it in their RNI Films for Lightroom and I buy a9 with no hesitation )
Not sure what RNI is, but consider yourself called out!