Transform your manual focus Leica M-mount lenses into autofocus glass on your Sony mirrorless camera with Techart PRO Leica M Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera Autofocus Adapter (Order Here for $379).
Compatibile with the PDAF system on Sony a7II a7RII, a6300 and a6500, this adapter has a mechanism to physically shift lens position up to 4.5mm on the Z axis, enabling autofocus even on manual focus lenses. This adapter will support both AF-S and AF-C focusing modes.
If the lens is set to its close-focus position, this adapter’s extension can be used to get macro capabilities.
• Leica M Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera
• Optimized for Use with a7II & a7RII
• Shifts Lens up to 4.5mm for Autofocus
• Supports PDAF with AF-S & AF-C Modes
• Improves Close Focusing Ability
• Ideal for 50mm and Wider Focal Lengths
• Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity & Mobile App
• Stores 10 Sets of Lens Data
• Compatible with 5-Axis Stabilization
• Drives Lenses Weighing up to 10.6 oz