The world’s widest Fullframe Rectilinear lens is dedicated to full-frame Sony E-mount cameras, and features an updated Heliar design to limit distortion and maintain consistent sharpness and illumination to suit mirrorless camera designs. One aspherical element is employed in the 13 elements, 10 groups optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortions throughout the aperture range.
The lens also uses a manual focus design to permit fine-tuned control over focus placement, with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8″, and a Selective Aperture Control System allows you to de-click the manual aperture ring for smooth, silent exposure adjustment to suit filmmaking applications.
• Sony E-Mount Full-Frame Lens
• 130° angle of view on Sony fullframe cameras
• Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/22
• One Aspherical Element
• Rectilinear, Non-Fisheye Design
• Manual Focus Operation
• Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8″
• anual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
• 10-Blade Diaphragm
• Built-In Lens Hood
• Contacts Transfer EXIF Data