Sony FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Commander Firmware Update 3.00 enables the “External Flash Set” function with a7R IV, a7R III & a7 III cameras.
Benefits and Improvements from the latest update
• Enables the “External Flash Set” function with compatible Interchangeable Lens Cameras
NOTE: This function is only supported when the wireless radio commander is attached directly to the camera, and cannot be used when shooting off-camera flash with a cable.
• See the the “External Flash Set” function instruction video for more information.
Compatible camera models:
• ILCE-7RM4 (with firmware version 1.10 or later)
• ILCE-7RM3 (with firmware version 3.10 or later)
• ILCE-7M3 (with firmware version 3.10 or later)
Previous Benefits and Improvements
The following benefits and improvements are also included in this update.
• Adds the TTL LEVEL MEMORY function to set a measured flash power level for when the flash is in MANUAL mode.
NOTE: For more information, refer to the “Help Guide” in the Manuals section of your product page. (Applicable product as of 22 May, 2018: HVL-F60RM)
• FA-WRC1M System Software (Firmware) Update Ver.3.00
1.50MB (1,500,334 bytes)