This versatile compact zoom lens for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras is a great choice for travel, landscapes and wildlife. It’s also an ideal choice for APS-C cameras like a6300 and a6000 where it offers the reach of a 450mm on fullframe. First pre-orders for this highly requested lens for Sony E-mount are expected to begin shipping in May.
Complementing the reach, this lens’ optical design incorporates four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion glass elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
A Nano AR coating has also been applied to individual lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Well-suited to a variety of telephoto needs, this zoom lens balances both a versatile focal length range along with a sophisticated optical design for maintained image quality.
• Focal Length: 70-300mm
• Camera Mount: Sony E-Mount (Full-Frame)
• Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/29
• Angle of View: 84Â° – 8Â° 10′
• Minimum Focus Distance: 2.95′ (90 cm)
• Elements/Groups: 16/13
• Four Aspherical and Two ED Elements
• Nano AR Coating
• Linear Autofocus Motor
• Internal Focus Design; MF Override
• Focus Hold Button and Range Limiter
• Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
• Dust & Moisture-Resistant Construction
• Image Stabilization:Yes
• Autofocus: Yes
• Diaphragm: Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
• Filter Thread: 72 mm
• Dimensions DxL: 3.31 x 5.65″
• Weight: 1.88 lb (854 g)