Sigma released MC-11 Mount Converter Firmware Update 1.21 with support for additional lenses.
• It has become compatible with the Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM | Art for Sigma SA mount, that has the latest firmware Ver.1.01.
• It has become compatible with the Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary for Sigma SA mount, that has the latest firmware Ver.1.04.
• It has become compatible with the Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art for SIGMA SA mount, that has the latest firmware Ver.1.03.
• It has become compatible with the Sigma 500mm F４ DG OS HSM | Sports for Sigma SA mount, that has the latest firmware Ver.1.02.
Note: Before updating the Sigma Mount Converter MC-11 firmware, please ensure Sigma Optimization Pro has been updated to ver. 1.5.0 or later.
In addition, Sigma released Sigma FE 45mm F2.8 DG DN Firmware Update .02 to fix issues with in-body image stabilization.
• It has corrected the phenomenon whereby the image rarely blurs when using the in-body image stabilization.
Order Sigma MC-11 Mount Converter from B&H Photo | Amazon
Order Sigma FE 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens from B&H Photo | Amazon
3 thoughts on “Sigma Releases MC-11 Firmware Update 1.21”
Now I need to track down someone who has a dock to update mine I guess. I hope this resolves the issue with the Irix 15mm and my Canon TS-e lenses where if you are shooting a bracket it shoots the first one at say f14 or whatever you have chosen and then it slams open the aperture to f4 for the rest of the bracketed shots.
The dock is for lenses. MC-11 updates via USB. Bear in mind that unlike Metabones, Sigma doesn’t test compatibility with Canon lenses – only Sigma.
For sure. This is why I have both. The MC-11 does NOT work with the IRIX 15mm f2.5 or the Canon TS-e lenses. If you are bracketing (as I often do with architectural) the first shot is taken at the correct f14 or whatever… then the mount slams the aperture wide open for the remainder of the bracket ruining the bracket.