• Sigma 105mm F1.4 Art lens will have a MASSIVE 105mm filter thread & front element for improved peripheral brightness resulting in reduced vignetting for smoother bokeh and rounder out-of-focus highlights
• Sigma 105mm F1.4 Art lens will have a Arca-Swiss compatible tripod foot – something I wish that ALL lens makers would do!
• Sigma 70mm f/2.8 Macro Art will focus-by-wire signally a traditional DSLR lens manufacturer embracing mirrorless lens technology
• Both lenses will be available for fullframe E-mount
• No pricing or delivery dates yet, but expect the 70mm Macro to be quite reasonable, while the 105mm F1.4 will likely have a price tag to match its massive front element.