Profoto Connect Pro ($399) brings improved functionality and enhances the user experience of the Profoto AirX technology to an on-camera remote available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm Leica and a non TTL models. Profoto Connect Pro offers new features and updates including:
• Large, intuitive and easy-to-read display with improved TTL group control.
• Complete control of each individual flash setting enables you to finesse and fine-tune at will.
• Lets you choose where you receive the information as group controls on the Connect Pro are easily mirrored in the Profoto
• Control app on your iPad, iPhone, or Android smartphone.
• AirX connectivity allows you to tailor your workflow to whatever shooting situation you find yourself in with seamless AirX integration.
• 100 available channels ensure there will always be a free channel for your lighting setup, even in the largest commercial studios.
(Available Now for A10, B10, B10 Plus, B10X, B10X Plus & Pro-11 and coming to D2 and D2i in Fall 2022)
• Impeccable build quality alongside a minimal and stylish design.
• 2.4 GHz radio system has an effective range of 330′ and offers a variety of functions including remote control, flash triggering, HSS, and TTL control.
• Improved battery life and indicator and ability to use recyclable batteries