Monster Adapter for Nikon F lenses to Sony E-Mount ($329 from B&H Photo)
• AE / AF shooting is possible with a CPU lens with a built-in motor of Nikon F mount
• Aperture control is possible with a CPU lens that does not have a built-in motor
• Image plane phase difference AF can be used over a wide range of the screen
• Supports AF-C during high-speed continuous shooting (up to approximately 10 frames per second)
• Supports “face detection” and “eye AF”
• Compatible with camera shake correction mechanism inside the lens (Nikon VR, Sigma OS, Tamron VC)
• Compatible with camera shake correction mechanism inside the body
• Information such as the focal length and exposure of the captured image is recorded as EXIF data.
• With removable tripod mount
• Adapter firmware can be updated (Windows only)
2 thoughts on “Monster Adapter Nikon F to Sony E Adapter Coming in July”
Is this adaptor better than the Commlite ENF-E1 Pro and will it support the Nikon PCE Micro 45mm 2.8D?
This lens worked with the Commlite adaptor originally, but now shuts down the camera anytime it is mounted.
I wouldn’t count on that. Nikon PC-E lenses are really strange designs. I have absolutely no idea what’s going on inside, but I’ve never gotten any of them to work with an adapter unless the aperture is wide open.