TTArtisan 50mm F1.4 Tilt Lens ($229 from Amazon) designed for full-frame Sony E-mount cameras offers a bright f/1.4 aperture ideal for controlling depth of field and isolating the subject.
• Manual Focus design and a minimum focusing distance of 50cm suits working with close-up subjects. The clicked aperture ring is stepped with the right amount of resistance and click, marking full stops from F/1.4 to F/16.
• Video-Specific Optimization for more convenient and professional video shooting, the lens has been specially optimized – the focus ring and aperture ring are designed to fit most focus followers in accordance with the cine lens.
• Partial Focus Function: When taking pictures where you want to render certain areas sharp and other areas blurred, using a tilt lens can accomplish this artistic look without changing the aperture.
• 12-blade diaphragm creates smooth and circular bokeh as well as specular highlights when stopped-down and photographing point light sources.
• Optical Design: This lens has an optical design of 7 Elements in 6 Groups that with high refractive index glass elements help to control distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
Focal Length: 50mm
Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
Minimum Aperture: f/16
Tilt Angle: 8°
Rotation Angle: 90°
Lens Format Coverage: Full-Frame
Angle of View: 45°
Minimum Focus Distance: 50 cm
Optical Design: 7 Elements in 6 Groups
Diaphragm Blades: 12
Focus Type: Manual Focus
Image Stabilization: No
Filter Size: 62 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L): 70×68 mm
Weight: 452 g