Here’s a great charger for my fellow Road Warriors! HYPER by Sanho Corporation – makers of the first 100W USB-C battery pack – announce another portable power first – HyperJuice: the world’s first 100W GaN (Gallium Nitride) charger.
Gallium Nitride is a new semiconductor material that is 10X smaller, 100X faster and 5X more efficient than silicon devices currently used in current traditional chargers, thus allowing us to make a smaller, faster and better charger in HyperJuice
With dual USB-C and dual USB-A ports, the 4-port credit card size HyperJuice is also the smallest 100W charger on the market, capable of quick charging 4 devices (2 laptops and 2 mobile devices) at the same time.
• World’s first 100W GaN charger
• World’s smallest 100W charger. Up to 50% smaller than current traditional chargers
• 4 ports (2 x USB-C and 2 x USB-A)
• 2 x USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 (Max 100W)
• 2 x USB-A Quick Charge 3.0 (Max 18W)
• Foldable wall plugs with pins converters to work in any country
• Industry beating low (60ºC exterior housing) temperature
• Industry-leading 95% power efficiency
• Dimensions: 85.3 x 60.8 x 28.9mm / 3.36″ x 2.39″ x 1.14″
• Weight: 208g / 7.34oz / 0.46 lb
Pricing Info & Availability:
HYPER is launching the HyperJuice via a Kickstarter campaign which starts today and ends on December 9th, 2019. Kickstarter Early Bird Backers will get the HyperJuice for $49, 50% off MSRP of $99.99. HyperJuice is expected to start shipping in January 2020 upon successful Kickstarter funding.