Masking is a snap with the new intelligent, Adobe Sensei-powered Object Selection Tool coming in the next release of Photoshop CC. Here’s a sneak peak of how it works.
That’s a full year of the latest versions of Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC – your comprehensive solution for photographic post-production, these two applications complement the entire range of photo editing needs, including raw image processing, file organization, retouching, and exporting tools.
This suite also enables you to work with Lightroom Mobile and Photoshop Mix for on-the-go photo editing from your mobile devices, with the ability to sync all of your work simultaneously within Lightroom catalogs across all devices.
This item is delivered on a card with a unique serial code for you to retrieve, activate, and validate your Photography Plan subscription.
Adobe Camera Raw 9.8 adds Sony a99 II, a6500, RX100 V Raw Support for Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC 2015.8 & Lightroom 6.8. Updates from Adobe roll out in waves around the globe – so yours should be available within the next 24 hours.
Camera Raw 9.8 is now available through the update mechanism in Photoshop CC and the Creative Cloud application. The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Camera Raw.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 9.8
- • Canon EOS M5
• Fujifilm X-A3
• Google Pixel
• Google Pixel XL
• Hasselblad X1D
• Leica TL
• Nikon D5600
• Olympus E-M1 Mark II (preliminary support only)
• Olympus PEN E-PL8
• Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ2500 (DMC-FZ2000 and DMC-FZH1)
• Pentax K-70
• Samsung Galaxy S7
• Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
• Sony Alpha a6500 (ILCE-6500)
• Sony Alpha a99 II (ILCA-99M2)
• Sony DSC-RX100 Mark V
Camera Raw 9.8 – Please select Help > Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app. Please note: If you have trouble updating to the latest Camera Raw update via the Creative Cloud application, please refer to the following plugin installation: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html
Lightroom 6 users can access updates within Lightroom 6 > Help > Updates.
Adobe Creative Cloud (2017 release) includes hundreds of new features across Adobe’s key creative products including Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Animate CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, and Adobe After Effects CC, as well as enhancements to cloud-based services that provide instant access to design assets and collaborative tools for creatives. Users of the 2017 release of Adobe Creative Cloud also get the benefit of the many new features and services added by Adobe during the year and a half since the June 2015 release
Adobe Press will help you master Adobe Creative Cloud (2017 release) with new books, eBooks, and Web Editions from the experts at the top of their fields!
Adobe Max 2017 kicked off with highlights of new features for Photoshop and other Creative Cloud apps.
Here’s what’s new for Photoshop CC 2017:
• In-App search via a new search panel lets you browse Photoshop tools, panels, menus, Adobe Stock assets, help content and tutorials from within Photoshop. It’s accessible via the keyboard shortcut CMD+F (or Ctrl+F on Windows) or via the new search symbol in the upper right corner of the application
• Seven Free Kyle Webster brushes hand-tuned for Photoshop
• Almost 100 new templates for Photoshop projects (located in the new File>New dialog) and online at Adobe Stock;
• Two new SVG fonts (pre-loaded in the Type tool font menu)
• Stock templates, 3D objects and search: Adobe Stock marketplace now includes templates and 3D objects
• Enhanced Properties panel: The Properties panel now displays information about common layer types as well as the document, so it’s easier to make precise adjustments
• Improved Select and Mask Workspace: the Polygonal Lasso tool has been added to the task-space toolbar as is the ability to view a high-res or low-res preview during selection. The sliders are also more responsive when using the Smart Radius tool
• Independent Eye Adjustment in the Face-Aware Liquify tool
• Match Font now searches for any font installed on your system (previously it only searched from a subset of fonts)
• Click to commit text: Click anywhere outside a text box to commit it (previously you clicked on the check box in upper right of frame)