The 2014 APA AWARDS Photo Competition is here! American Photographic Artists’ annual competition is open to photographers from around the world. Members and non-members alike are invited to submit their best work for an excellent chance to win amazing prizes including photography equipment, software and professional business support.
31 winning images will be chosen based on creative expression and technical excellence. Categories include Portrait, Action, Fine Art/Personal, Conceptual, Fashion, Landscape, Architecture, Still Life, Lifestyle/Wedding and Student.
This is a great opportunity for you to advance your career and gain international exposure. The competitionâ€™s impressive panel of judges features top creative directors, art producers, art buyers, photo editors and gallery owners.
Get your images in front of the people that matter. They canâ€™t hire you if they donâ€™t see your work. New benefit for winners: the judges are all creatives who hire pro photographers. Most of them will personally provide each of their categoryâ€™s three winners with a written review of your website.
This is a unique opportunity to get valuable feedback on your entire site from the Judge responsible for your APA AWARD. APA AWARDS winners will gain a variety of valuable marketing opportunities and will benefit from APAâ€™s vigorous promotion of the competition and its chosen images. Additionally, winners will enjoy that most cherished of professional assets: E-X-P-O-S-U-R-E !
Top 10 Reasons to Enter
- The APA AWARDS is one of the most respected and prestigious photo contests in the world.
- Advance your career and gain international recognition with an APA AWARDS selection.
- All selections are promoted via email blasts to 15,000 creatives throughout the year.
- Judges are all creatives who hire pro photographers.
- Prizes provided by APA partners will make you more successful.
- A printed book of all of the winning images is delivered to the top creatives nationwide.
- A gallery containing your winning images will be viewable online for an entire year.
- Best of Show winner receives the coveted APA AWARDS crystal trophy.
- Winners receive APA AWARDS WINNER banner for use on websites and other marketing materials.
- Proceeds of The APA Awards help advance APAâ€™s core mission of promoting and protecting photographers’ rights, advancing supportive national legislation, and providing a wide range of member benefits.
Deadline for The APA Awards Photo Contest entries is July 11, 2014, Midnight EDT.