Sony a7R IV Update 1.10 enable “My Menu” to save or load custom camera settings & adds External Flash Set function. Sony a7R III a7R III Update 3.10 add External Flash Set function.
Benefits and Improvements
• Enables use of “My Menu” to save or load custom camera settings (a7R IV only)
• Adds the “External Flash Set” function:
This function allows you to configure the settings of an attached flash or wireless radio commander (both sold separately) directly from the camera.
HVL-F60RM Wireless Radio Flash (with flash firmware version 2.00 or later)
HVL-F45RM Wireless Radio Flash (with flash firmware version 2.00 or later)
FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Commander
Note: The functionality will be enabled after the upcoming wireless radio commander firmware version.
• Improves the overall stability of the camera
Previous Benefits and Improvements
[All Previous Benefits and Improvements are also included in this Update]
MAC USERS PLEASE NOTE:
The latest Sony Firmware Updates are only compatible with Mac OS 10.13 – 10.15
You must first run UpdateSettingTool and follow the prompts to run it.
1. Make sure the camera’s USB Connection is set to Mass Storage
2. WITHOUT CONNECTING THE CAMERA, Click on UpdateSettingTool.
3. Once you see this message, connect the camera.
4. When the above message goes away, click on the Resources Folder, click on “SystemSoftwareUpdater” and follow prompts to begin the firmware update.