Benefits and Improvements
• Fixes a Creators’ App issue where the Auto Time Correction and Auto Area Adjustment features turn off
• Improves the operational stability of the camera
[Note: Refer to the Help Guide for details on all updated functions.]
About this download
[Note on Sony account: Before downloading the software, we recommend that you create a Sony account. After creating a Sony account or signing in with your Sony account, download the software (for customers in the USA and Canada). You also have the option to download the software without an account.]
• This update is only available for memory cards. Windows and macOS versions are not provided.
• The Creators’ App allows you to download the software.
905 658 776 bytes
Read this section before downloading the file:
For customers who have been using Imaging Edge Mobile app:
• Updated cameras will no longer be able to connect to Imaging Edge Mobile app. After updating the camera, install the Creators’ App.
• Please make sure Imaging Edge Mobile app is the latest version (Ver.7.7.2 or later) in order to pair the camera with the Creators’ App.
• If you are using an iPhone/iPad, after updating the camera, turn off the Phone/iPad and turn it on again. Then pair the camera with the Creators’ App.
If Imaging Edge Mobile app is not the latest version, update it before trying to pair the camera with the Creators’ App. For instructions on installing and connecting the Creators’ App, please refer to Migrating from Imaging Edge Mobile app to Creators’ App.
When updating from Ver. 1.01 or earlier, you need to update to Ver. 1.05 before proceeding with the Ver. 2.01 update. Only update to Ver. 2.01 after first updating to Ver. 1.05. If you try to update to Ver. 2.01 without updating to Ver. 1.05, an error will occur and you will not be able to update.
ILCE-7M4 System Software (Firmware) Update Ver. 1.05.
Thank you for supporting this website through purchases from our affiliate partners! We always strive to bring you the best deals and lowest prices.