When it comes to Social Media, Colby Brown is one of the brightest guys out there. Here’s your chance to soak up his knowledge. Learn Social Media Strategy for Photographers from Colby Brown in a FREE On-Air Broadcast on CreativeLive TODAY!
Developing a Social Media Strategy for Photographers
Free On-Air Broadcast
Wednesday Jan 18th – Thursday Jan 19th
12:00pm – 7:00pm EST
There are no shortages of online networks for photographers to share their images, but which platforms are best for you and how do you utilize them to grow your photography? Sony Artisan Colby Brown will walk you through the foundations of social media and why it’s so important for your brand as a photographer. He’ll show you how to define what you want out of your online experience and how to maximize your time on each of the major networks. You’ll learn:
- • What each of the major social networks are and what they’re best utilized for
• Tips for growing an audience or followers
• What networks to use to achieve your goals as a photographer
• Tricks to breaking down the different network algorithms to maximize your engagement
• Develop a social media strategy to build your brand as a photographer
No matter your genre of photography, be it travel, wedding, or pet photography, social media has the power to grow your audience, business, and skills. Learn tips and tricks on where and how to invest your time using these free online marketing tools.
Can’t tune in Live? You can buy the course (HERE) to watch at your convenience!