Neewer Pro Battery Grip for Sony A7II with 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control offers a $75 alternative to the Sony VG-C2EM Grip for Sony A7 II mirrorless cameras. The Neewer Vertical Battery Grip holds up to two Sony NP-FW50 batteries and comes with a wireless remote and intervalometer.
* With vertical-shooting release
* Two lithium batteries can be put into the grip which make it have double power
* With AF (auto focus), MF (manual focus), AEL (AE lock) functions
* C1 custom function
* C2 custom function
* C3 custom function/Amplification Function
* With two wheels which are convenient for operation
Battery Grip Specs:
* Pro battery grip replacement for VG-C2EM for Sony A7 II. Let vertical shooting as easy as horizontal shooting.
* Works with NP-FW50 batteries. Double using time enable you focus more on shooting.
* You can set the delay time, exposure time, interval and the number of sheets photo
* Give you more choices and allow better shooting.
* The switch + auto focus / manual exposure + c3 /zoom button and thumb wheel
* Pure metal plating technology
* Working voltage: 7.2v – 8.4v
* Working current: less than 3A
* Working temperature: -20 degree – 70 degree
* Applicable battery: NP-FW50 (not included)
Remote Controller Specs:
* Working Voltage: 3V
* Working current: less than 50mA
* Working temperature: 0Â°-40Â°
* Battery: two AAA Batteries