Great News for Sony A7S users – Atomos has released Shogun Firmware Update 6.1!
– Improved speed of SATA drive mounting.
– Recording will start a new clip when exceeding the quicktime sample count limitations – fixes corrupt clips on long recordings
– Changed screen settings to improve calibration results
– Fixed obscure problems in timecode accuracy
– Scrolling movie picker
– Audio meters added to playback
– Independently record or mute left and right analog channels when recording (Important for 48V)
– Input screen will notify when monitor is not compatible with the video mode
– Option to disable HDMI timecode output for monitors who do not accept this flag
– Tally light now blinks when recording
– Many Gui enhancements
– A few seconds analog headphone delay is experienced when switching between playback and record.