On behalf of the EP Board of Directors and our guest judges Elliot Erwitt and Ed Kashi, I’m very pleased to announce the winners of the 2011 Editorial Photographers Education Grants. This year’s entries were by far the strongest we have received. All judges commented on the extremely high quality of the work.
Legendary photographer Elliot Erwitt, hot off his ICP Lifetime Achievement Award, selected Sean DuFrene as this year’s Grand Prize Winner and Unnikrishna Raveendranathan as our Runner-up. Both are from Academy of Art University in San Francisco.
All winners will receive:
* Cash award of $1,000 courtesy of EP and Blinkbid
* One year subscription to PhotoShelter
* Licensed copy of fotoQuote Pro
* Licensed copy of Blinkbid
* One-year subscription to FreshLists
* Gear from Think Tank Photo
* One year membership to EP
President, Editorial Photographers