Lightroom 5.6 is now available as a final release. It provides additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Adobe Camera Raw 8.6 is also available as a final release for Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CC. This release improves performance when batch processing images, both through the Save button in Camera Raw and when converting images to DNG in the DNG Converter.
The easiest way to update Camera Raw is by running the Adobe Updater app.
Updates to Camera Raw 8 for Photoshop CS6 only include new camera support, lens profile support, and bug fixes. The new features listed in the release notes are only available in Photoshop CC. DNG Converter 8.6 is provided for customers using versions of Photoshop older than Photoshop CS6.
With all current Sony Cameras already supported in Lightroom, the latest update adds lens profiles for the following Sony A-mount lenses in additional to those previously supported:
• Sony SAL 28mm f/2.8
• Sony SAL 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye
• Sony SAL 100mm f/2.8 MACRO
• Sony SAL DT 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6
• Sony SAL DT 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3
• Sony SAL DT 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3
• Sony SAL 70-200mm f/2.8G
• Sony SAL 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G SSM
• Sony SAL 70-400mm f/4-5.6 G SSM
• Sony SAL 70-400mm f/4-5.6 G SSM II
• Sony SAL 135mm f/2.8 STF
• Sony SAL 300mm f/2.8 G SSM II
And these third-party lenses for Sony:
• Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM
Sony A-Mount (APS)
• Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8 Macro
Sony E-Mount (APS)
Camera Raw 8.6 adds camera matching color profiles for the following camera models:
• Sony RX100 III
• Sony A7S
• Sony Alpha A77 II