Sony FX9 Firmware V2.00 adds support for RAW output & High Dynamic Range (HDR), added recording format selection options, expansion of ISO/Gain configurable range, USB tethering support and more.
Solid State Memory Camcorder “PXW-FX9”, “PXW-FX9K“ and Extension Unit for FX9 camera “XDCA-FX9“.
Applicable system software version
Ver.1.04 or earlier
(Please visit the download page to check the system software version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system software version will be “Ver.2.00”.
The installation/upgrading procedure manual is included in the zipped download file with main firmware module.
Contents of update
Refer to the Release Notes for details.
– Added recording format selection options
– User 3D LUT support
– RAW output support
– High Dynamic Range (HDR) support
– Added frame rate options for Slow & Quick Motion
– Expansion of ISO/Gain configurable range
– AF function improvements
– Support for changing settings from the status screen
– 6G SDI output support
– Audio function improvements
– USB tethering support
– Iris T value support
– Password security enhancements
– Image quality improvements in S35 2K imager scan mode
[IMPORTANT]: Installation of firmware is at owner’s risk – please refer to our terms & conditions for details. Prior to installation always read installation instructions.
Order Sony PXW-FX9 XDCAM 6K Full-Frame Camera from B&H Photo