This utility updates the camera firmware to version 2.00 and provides the following benefits:
Improvements over version 1.01:
• Improves operability with the MPK-URX100A Underwater Housing:
- • Adds the Underwater Auto feature in the White Balance settings
• Adds the Flash Off mode when the Flash unit is popped-up
• Improves the overall stability of the camera
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 2.00:
• Improves the power-on time after downloading the Smart Remote Control application of the PlayMemories Camera Apps
• Resolves an issue where the camera may not power-on in certain situations
Firmware Download Links:
Before Updating Please Read:
Adobe Camera Raw 9.8 adds Sony a99 II, a6500, RX100 V Raw Support for Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC 2015.8 & Lightroom 6.8. Updates from Adobe roll out in waves around the globe – so yours should be available within the next 24 hours.
Camera Raw 9.8 is now available through the update mechanism in Photoshop CC and the Creative Cloud application. The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Camera Raw.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 9.8
- • Canon EOS M5
• Fujifilm X-A3
• Google Pixel
• Google Pixel XL
• Hasselblad X1D
• Leica TL
• Nikon D5600
• Olympus E-M1 Mark II (preliminary support only)
• Olympus PEN E-PL8
• Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ2500 (DMC-FZ2000 and DMC-FZH1)
• Pentax K-70
• Samsung Galaxy S7
• Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
• Sony Alpha a6500 (ILCE-6500)
• Sony Alpha a99 II (ILCA-99M2)
• Sony DSC-RX100 Mark V
Camera Raw 9.8 – Please select Help > Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app. Please note – If you have trouble updating to the latest Camera Raw update via the Creative Cloud application, please refer to the following plugin installation: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html
Lightroom 6 users can access updates within Lightroom 6 > Help > Updates.
The Best Pocket Camera EVER Sony RX100 V is In-Stock & Shipping ($998 Order Here) takes the compact RX100 line up a notch adding a Fast Hybrid AF system with 315 focal-plane phase-detection points, 24 Frames Per Second Shooting, a new LSI Processor and much larger buffer for long continuous bursts.
• 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
• BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI Processor
• 24 fps Continuous Shooting
• Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log2 Gamma
• Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/1.8-2.8 Lens
• 24-70mm (35mm Equivalent)
• Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Points
• HFR Mode for Full HD Video up to 960 fps
• 0.39″ 2.36m-Dot OLED Pop-Up EVF
• 3.0″ 1.23m-Dot 180° Tilting LCD
• ISO 100-12800
Sony has released and Underwater Housing compatible with ALL RX100-Series cameras
Sony Underwater Housing for RX100-Series Cameras (Pre-Order Now for $329) features dual water-tight gaskets that enables you to photograph in depths down to 130′. The dedicated design maintains access to all camera controls, including a rotary lens-ring dial, zoom lever, push buttons for menu access, and a large lever-type shutter button.
The housing also permits the use of the camera’s built-in flash, and an included detachable diffuser can be used to lessen vignetting and provide a more even wash of lighting. The front of the housing has 67mm filter threads to permit the attachment of color-correction filters or other threaded lens accessories.
A top accessory shoe is available for working with an optional external flash, and the bottom of the housing also incorporates three 1/4″-20 mounts for mounting an accessory grip or handle.
• Fits All RX100-Series Digital Cameras
• Depth Rating: 130′
• Dual Gaskets
• Lever-Type Shutter Release
• Rotary Lens Ring Dial and Zoom Lever
• Front 67mm Filter Thread
• Maintains Built-In Pop-Up Flash Use
• Included Detachable Diffuser
• Top Accessory Shoe
• Bottom 3x 1/4″-20 Mounts