For a limited time Save $200 on Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens. That’s right Sony E-Mount users – almost enough to cover the cost of the Sigma Mount Converter MC-11 for Sony E-mount!
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens is optimized for full frame sensors and has a weatherproof construction. The lens features an aperture range from f/5-6.3 to f/22 and utilizes two FLD and three SLD elements for control over aberrations and distortion. It also features a Hyper Sonic Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and an Optical Stabilizer with an accelerometer for improved panning performance and reducing the effects of camera shake.
Built into the lens barrel are two switches, one zoom lock that can hold the lens at any focal length and a manual focus override for when more precise control is required. It also has a minimum focus distance of 102.4″ and a rotatable tripod collar. It is compatible with the Sigma USB Dock for focus micro-adjustment and firmware updates and comes with a lens hood, case, and shoulder strap.
• Works with Sigma’s Global Vision teleconverters – but teleconverters are not compatible with MC-11
• Lens construction with 24 elements in 16 groups
• Water and oil-repellent coating on the front and rear elements
• “F” Low Dispersion, or FLD low refractive index and low dispersion elements
• Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements for greater clarity and contrast
• Nine rounded diaphragm blades
• Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
• 105mm Front filter thread
• Eligible for Sigma’s Mount Conversion Service
If you want to use this lens on Sony a7, a7II, a7RII, a6000 or a6300 you’ll want to buy the lens in either Canon EF or Sigma SA mount so you can pair it with Sigma Mount Converter MC-11 for Sony E-mount (shipping April 2016) which offers much better performance with this lens than other Smart Adapters.