New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.5 / 6.5
• Sony a6300 (ILCE-6300)
• Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
• Canon EOS 80D
• Canon EOS 1300D (Rebel T6, Kiss X80)
• Nikon D5
• Nikon D500
• Olympus PEN-F
• Olympus SH-3
• Panasonic DMC-CM10
• Panasonic DMC-GF8
• Panasonic DMC-ZS100 (DMC-ZS110, DMC-TZ100, DMC-TZ101, DMC-TZ110, DMC-TX1)
• Samsung NX3300
• Yuneec CGO4
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom CC 2015.5 / 6.5
• Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM
• Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM
• Rokinon 24mm f1.4 ED AS IF UMC
• Rokinon 85mm f1.4 AS IF UMC
• Samyang 24mm f1.4 ED AS IF UMC
• Samyang 85mm f1.4 AS IF UMC
• Bower 16mm f2 ED AS UMC CS
• Rokinon 16mm f2 ED AS UMC CS
• Rokinon 21mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC CS
• Rokinon 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS
• Samyang 16mm f2 ED AS UMC CS
• Samyang 21mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC CS
• Samyang 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS
• SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC DN C016
Bugs Fixed in Lightroom CC 2015.5 / 6.5
• Bug fixes related to Panorama Merge
• Scared that pesky sensor dust spots will ruin your perfect pano? No problem, remove spots in 1 image and then merge to pano. Lightroom takes care of the rest.
• Boundary Warp gets better as we fixed a bunch of bugs
• Removed the ‘auto’ projection option. Turns out, it always picked the same projection mode.
• Fixed a ton of sync errors. Faster sync to the Lightroom iOS and Android apps.
• Scrolling through images in Loupe view with your mouse is back! (sorry that it went away in the first place).
• Slideshows are back in high-resolution. Fixed a bug that caused them to appear much lower res than expected.
• Books are made for browsing. We’ve reinstated scroll bars so that you can browse faster in the Book module