Save $600 Today on Apple 13.3″ MacBook Air Notebook Computer – an ultra-portable notebook computer with a thin and lightweight design. Apple’s engineers have leveraged the lessons they learned in designing the miniaturized iPad and applied them to the design of this 2.96-pound computer. The system is defined by its unibody aluminum enclosure. At its thickest point the computer is only 0.68″ — it tapers down to 0.11″ at its thinnest.
The system is loaded with 512GB of flash storage for a lighter, thinner computer. It also allows for impressive battery life – up to 12 hours of web browsing and 30 days of standby time.
The MacBook Air is housed in an aluminum unibody enclosure, which is as strong as it is light. Because it is cut from a solid block of aluminum, the housing is stronger than those found on laptops built via traditional means.
At 13.3″ in size, the 16:9 display features a native resolution of 1440 x 900. It features a glossy finish and LED backlight technology for enhanced image quality and energy efficiency.
• 1.7GHz Intel Core i7 Dual-Core (Haswell)
• 8GB of Onboard 1600MHz LPDDR3 RAM
• 512GB Flash Storage
• Integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000
• 13.3″ LED-Backlit Glossy Display
• 1440 x 900 Native Resolution
• 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
• Dual USB 3.0 Ports, One Thunderbolt Port
• 720p FaceTime HD Camera, SDXC Card Slot
• Includes Mac OS X 10.9 or OS X 10.8