135mm f/2.0 ED UMC Lens from Samyang and Rokinon allows you to work in low light and capture images with exceptional “bokeh” using Sony E-mount and A-mount full frame & APS-C cameras. This all-manual telephoto prime offers a flattering perspective well-suited to portraits and other sensitive subject matter, and the fast f/2.0 maximum aperture helps ensure the image will be bright and have an extremely shallow depth-of-field.
This lens features one extra-low dispersion element to reduce the impact of chromatic aberrations as well as an Ultra Multi-Coating to reduce flare and ghosting. A large manual focus ring as well as a physical aperture ring are available on the lens barrel for making smooth, deliberate adjustments. Also, this lens has a minimum focus distance of 2.6′ and a front filter thread diameter of 77mm. Assisting with smooth, pleasing out-of-focus elements is a circular 9-blade diaphragm. Additionally, it comes with a removable lens hood and a soft pouch.
• Full Frame E-Mount or A-Mount Lens
• Lens construction of 11 elements in 7 groups
• One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
• Ultra Multi-Coating
• Manual Focus; Manual Aperture Ring
• Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6′
• Filter Thread Diameter: 77mm
• Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
• Non-rotating Front filter thread for use with circular polarizing and variable ND filters
• Dimensions A-Mount: 3.23 x 4.80″ (82 x 122 mm) / E-Mount: 3.2 x 5.83″ (8.13 x 14.81 cm)
• Weight A-Mount: 1.82 lb (825 g) / E-Mount: 29.63 oz (840 g)
Or if you prefer the Cine version offers De-Clicked Aperture Ring, Standard Gearing for Focus and Iris Control and Dual Side Focus and T-Stop Scales.