The gang at Samyang has done it again!
APS-C users who’ve felt left out of recent fullframe product announcements can celebrate this rectilinear wide angle lens with a whopping 109.5 degree field of view! Samyang 10mm 1:2.8 ED AS NCS CS is the first Samyang Optics lens featuring a nano crystal anti-reflection coating system. This technology provides lower reflection factor than (U)MC system as the coating is now applied more evenly on the surface of the lens. Benefits brought by the nano crystal layer include better light transmission, increased resistance to reflections and higher contrast, and all of this translates into supreme optical resolution of the lens.
An ideal tool for indoor, architecture and landscape photography. It provides an exceptionally wide field of view of up to 109.5 degrees with rectilinear image mapping function. Its fast f/2.8 aperture makes it ideal for low light shooting, making it a great tool for sport photography and photojournalism. The lens has 14 elements in 10 groups, including two aspherical AS lenses and one lens made of extra-low dispersion glass. A slide-out lens hood keeps the lens compact and reduces its weight.
Samyang 10mm 1:2.8 ED AS NCS CS
• Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
• Designed for APS-C-Sized Sensors
• One ED and Two Aspherical Elements
• Nano Crystal Anti-Reflection Coating
• Manual Focus Design
• Optical construction: 14 elements in 9 groups (2 ASP, 1 ED)
• Minimal focusing distance: 0.24 m
• Filter size: none
• Number of aperture blades: 6
• Angle of View 109.5°
• Maximum diameter 87 mm
• Length: A-mount 109.5mm / E-mount 132.1mm
• Weight: A-mount 590 grams / E-mount 620 grams