Rokinon 50mm f/1.2 Lens for APS Sony E Mount (Pre-Order $549) (Available in Black or Silver) is a fast 50mm f/1.2 prime portrait lens that provides a 75mm equivalent focal length for Sony APS E-mount cameras. The combination of the long perspective and bright f/1.2 maximum aperture enables extensive control over focus placement, which is further complemented by the manual focus design and rounded nine-blade diaphragm for a smooth bokeh quality. The lens construction incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for a cleaner, sharper image quality void of color fringing. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to boost contrast by suppressing lens flare and ghosting.
• This 50mm f/1.2 lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
• Bright, fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also avails extensive control over shallow depth of field.
• Two aspherical elements help to control chromatic and comatic aberrations in order to achieve greater sharpness and clarity.
• An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to all lens elements in order to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
• This manual focus lens has a non-rotating 62mm front filter mount to better enable the use of polarizing, graduated ND, and other filter types that require precise positioning.
• Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.