Here’s a nice little flash for any of you looking for a small flash for your mirrorless cameras.
Metz has introduced a new miniature flash unit Metz Mecablitz 26 AF-1 (Order from B&H) designed to fit hotshoe-equipped mirrorless and compact system cameras. With a maximum guide number of 26m/85ft at ISO 100 the Mecablitz 26 AF-1 is many times more powerful than the flash units that come bundled with, or built-in to, this sort of camera – and indeed many don’t come equipped with a flash at all.
Weighing a mere 4oz (115g) and measuring 2.5 x 3.34 x 3.34 inches (63 x 85 x 85mm), the Mecablitz 26 AF-1 is small and light to match the size of mirrorless cameras and will be compatible with TTL systems from Sony, Fuji, Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Leica and Samsung.
• Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
• Guide Number: 85′ at ISO 100 and 85mm
• Coverage: 24-85mm
• LED Video Light with 2 Output Levels
• Vertical tilt with locking positions at 0, 20, 40, and 90°
• Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
• Recycle Time: 0.3-8 Seconds
• 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
• USB Socket for Firmware Updates
• Runs on 2 alkaline, Ni-MH rechargeable, or lithium AAA Batteries