Godox AD600Pro Witstro Flash with Sony XProS Wireless Trigger (Order Here for $968) pairs 600Ws AD600Pro battery-powered portable flash with the XProS 2.4 GHz wireless flash trigger for Sony cameras. Together, they allow you to remotely trigger your flash at distances of up to 328′ while using Sony’s ADI / P-TTL system for exposure.
The AD600Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds, offering flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,100 seconds. Another unique setting is its Stable color temperature mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds for fast and reliable use, and is capable of 12 continuous pops at 1/16 power output.
• 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328′ (100m)
• Features five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
• Guide number of 285′ (87m) at ISO 100
• Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
• Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
• 3.5mm sync cord connection, wireless control port and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
• First curtain and second curtain sync modes
• Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
• Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories