If you’ve been searching for an affordable battery-powered 600 watt/second flash with wireless triggering, High Speed Sync up to 1/8000th and TTL for Sony cameras – search not more!
Flashpoint XPLOR 600 TTL R2 For Sony (Order Here for $749) introduces the ultimate portable solution for studio quality flash with remote wireless TTL totally independent of power cords and generators. It’s the most comprehensive self-contained full featured 600 watt/second strobe that goes virtually anywhere, with wireless Sony TTL control and High Speed Sync. Powered by its own interchangeable high energy 11.1 volt Lithium Ion 8700mAh battery that’s capable of over 450 full power flash bursts on a single charge with fast 2.5 second full power recycle.
XPLOR600 600ws monolight features many settings for the pro, like rapid stroboscopic flash, first or second curtain sync, LED Modeling, upgradable firmware and new camera system compatibility, clear LCD display, plus 11 advanced options features. All the popular Bowens S mount light modifiers fit directly on the monolight or extension heads.
[PLEASE NOTE: These Flashpoint Sony TTL flashes are likely re-badged Godox flashes, but North American buyers might appreciate USA shipping, support and warranty.]
Save $49.95 in Accessory Savings on a Flashpoint XPLOR 600 Value Bundle of Flashpoint XPLOR 600 plus Flashpoint R2 TTL 2.4G Wireless Transmitter For Sony with Free USA Shipping!
This is all you have ever wanted in a traveling monolight. The compact XPLOR600 TTL can be set to a wide range of 9 f/stop power levels from 1/256 to full in 1/3 stop increments, whether in hand or R2 wireless remote. Recycle speed is exceptionally fast, from .01 to 2.5 seconds with a built-in cooling fan to keep it cool and stable. All of these system functions are displayed clearly on the generous dot matrix LED display, including the link to the built-in 32 channel R2 2.4GHz Radio Remote Receiver that responds to your every whim. The LED modeling lamp is gentle on your batteries energy reserve, with a special timer for auto shutoff.
The XPLOR600 TTL can be triggered three different ways: Corded sync, optical slave, and built-in wireless radio R2 receiver compatible with HSS and Sony TTL.
XPLOR 600 Features
• 600Ws studio quality light without wires
• Guide Number 183 (ft ISO 100, with standard reflector)
• Built-in 2.4G R2 Radio Remote supports Sony TTL R2 remote system.
• Integrated professional 11.1V/8700mAh lithium battery pack
• Lithium ion battery packs up to 450 full power flashes
• Recycling Time: 0.01-2.5 seconds
• Operates as a dedicated Slave unit in a wireless flash groups up to 300ft.
• Dot-matrix LCD panel with clear and concise display.
• 1/8000s High Speed Sync that can overpower the sun
• Lightweight and portable
• Designed for a wide range of Bowens S mount accessories
• Power range from full to 1/256 in 1/3 stop increments
• Stable color temperature at 5600Ã±200K over the entire power range
• Thermostatic Fan Cooled body
• 10W LED Modeling Light (Adjustable)
• Optional 600 ws and 1200 ws Remote Extension Heads
• FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
• R2 2.4G Groups – 5: A / B / C / D / E with 32 Channels
• Optical Groups – 3: A / B / C with 4 Channels
• Supports Flashpoint R1 Remote Manual Trigger System
• Sony Optic Wireless Slave Modes
• S1 & S2 Optic Slave Modes
• Flash Duration – 1/220s to 1/10000s
• 11 Optional Advanced Functions (C.Fn)
• Auto Memory Function
• Firmware Upgrades through Micro USB Port
• USB Port Receiver Socket
• Triggering ports: 3.5mm, PC, wireless remote sensor
• Color temperature: 5600K ±200k
• Size: 8.65 x 9.65 x 5 in / 220 x 245 x 125 mm (flash tube & reflector not included)
• Weight: 5.86 lb / 2.66 kg (flash tube & reflector not included) / Approx. 6.4 lb / 2.9 kg total
Don’t Need TTL?
If you don’t need TTL, you can save $150 with the Manual version – the Flashpoint XPLOR600 MonoLight with R2 Radio Remote. It’s the most comprehensive self-contained full featured 600ws strobe that goes virtually anywhere, with wireless control, High Speed Sync, powered by its own massive internal and interchangeable high energy 11.1 volt Lithium Ion 8700mAh battery, capable of over 450 full power flash bursts on a single charge. It can be set to a wide range of 9 f/stop power levels from 1/256 to full in 1/3 stop increments with exceptionally fast .01 to 2.5 second recycle with a built-in cooling fan to keep it cool.
One Remote to Rule Them All
The key to the R2 TTL Wireless Flash System is the advanced 2.4GHz radio remote that adds camera TTL dedicated custom functions to your Sony multi flash experience. R2 wireless communication gives speed of light response to on camera or off camera R2 family devices for a spectacular advantage on the shoot in any environment.
R2 TTL Wireless Flash System is the advanced 2.4GHz radio remote that adds camera TTL dedicated custom functions to your multi flash experience. Easy to use buttons command a full range of functions like reliable channel triggering, group mode selectivity, HSS, with powerful signal strength and exceptional stability to your selected camera flash language. LED panels clearly display the status of all remote R2 compliant strobes so you always have control of group lighting mastery. R2 wireless communication gives speed of light response to on camera or off camera R2 family devices for a spectacular advantage on the shoot in any environment.
• Flashpoint R2 2.4GHz Radio System unifies and simplifies
• Great reception range beyond 330 ft / 100m
• High Speed Sync to 1/8000th
• Group Selection – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
• 32 Channels
• Large LCD Display
• Status Light
• Back Light On-Off Switch
• Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
• Receiver – PC/ 2.5mm Sync Port – Input & Output
• Sony Multi-Interface Shoe Compatible
The incredible range of these compact and lightweight units as well as their integrated functions and features make them the first choice of professional photographers. The proprietary TTL and HSS enabled 2.4GHz R2 Radio Remote System radio triggers transmits atop a Sony multi-terminal body with TTL pass-through and works with the complete family of Flashpoint Speedlights, Monolights and Strobe lights with R2 TTL radio transceiver built right in.
All the R2 enabled family communicate seamlessly: the lithium powered Zoom Li-on Canon, Nikon and Sony TTL speedlights, the Zoom M alkaline energized speedlight, the fantastic Streaklight 360 Canon and Nikon TTL powerhouse, and the masterful 600ws XPLOR600 monolights. Older Flashpoint flashes can be fired and controlled off camera while being attached to the R2 Radio Remote Receiver FPRRR2RC to grace remote link to earlier models.
Need to run longer on location? Pick up a spare battery pack and double your shooting time. This interchangeable high energy 11.1 volt Lithium Ion 8700mAh battery is capable of over 450 full power flashes from a single charge.
All the R2 enabled family communicate seamlessly: Lithium powered Zoom Li-on Sony TTL speedlights, Zoom alkaline-powered speedlights, Streaklight 360w/s Sony TTL flash and 600w/s XPLOR600 monolights. Older Flashpoint flashes can be fired and controlled off camera when attached to this R2 Radio Remote Receiver.
The XP600 Hand-held Extension Head for the XPLOR 600 features a Bowens mount and offers 600Ws in output. The remote head is connected to the XPLOR 600 unit via cord which plugs into the strobe flash socket which acts as an extension cord between the strobe and remote flash tube. It can be handheld or mounted onto a light stand or hung from a boom.
The XP1200 Hand-held Extension Head for the XPLOR 600 features a Bowens mount and offers 1200Ws of output when used with two XPLOR 600 monolights. The remote head can be connected to two XPLOR 600 units via cord which plugs into the strobes flash socket which acts as an extension cord between the strobe and remote flash tube. It can be handheld or mounted onto a light stand or hung from a boom.