Adobe Camera Raw 9.5 is now available with Sony a6300 Raw Support through the update mechanism in Photoshop CC and the Creative Cloud application. Camera Raw 9.5 is only available in Photoshop CC or later. If you are using an older version of Photoshop, you can utilize Adobe DNG Converter for continued camera support.
Camera Raw 9.5 has an updated visual interface designed to align with Photoshop CC and Bridge.
Your color scheme within Camera Raw will mimic Photoshop and Bridge, and you can change your color scheme by visiting the interface preferences within the host application.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 9.5
• Sony a6300 (ILCE-6300)
• Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
• Canon EOS 80D
• Canon EOS 1300D (Rebel T6, Kiss X80)
• Nikon D5
• Nikon D500
• Olympus PEN-F
• Olympus SH-3
• Panasonic DMC-CM10
• Panasonic DMC-GF8
• Panasonic DMC-ZS100 (DMC-ZS110, DMC-TZ100, DMC-TZ101, DMC-TZ110, DMC-TX1)
• Samsung NX3300
• Yuneec CGO4
New Lens Profile Support in Camera Raw 9.5
• Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM
• Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM
• Rokinon 24mm f1.4 ED AS IF UMC
• Rokinon 85mm f1.4 AS IF UMC
• Samyang 24mm f1.4 ED AS IF UMC
• Samyang 85mm f1.4 AS IF UMC
• Bower 16mm f2 ED AS UMC CS
• Rokinon 16mm f2 ED AS UMC CS
• Rokinon 21mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC CS
• Rokinon 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS
• Samyang 16mm f2 ED AS UMC CS
• Samyang 21mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC CS
• Samyang 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS
• SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC DN C016
Bugs Fixed in Camera Raw 9.5
• Fix crash/hang in Camera Raw and DNG Converter on some Mac systems when saving multiple images.
• Fix corruption issue that would prevent DNG images originally created by Parrot Bebop Drone devices from being opened after metadata updates.
• Pressing the Option/Alt key while click-dragging on a perimeter handle of a Radial Filter will adjust only that side of the filter. This change in behavior was made to match Lightroom’s behavior. Previously, Option/Alt-clicking on a Radial Filter in Camera Raw would delete that filter.
• Camera Raw Filter now displays the histogram and RGB color readouts using the assigned color space of the corresponding Photoshop document. Previously, Camera Raw Filter always displayed its histogram and RGB color readouts using the ProPhoto color space.
• Improve quality of Boundary Warp for some panoramas.
• Fix bug where EXIF metadata for SIGMA 50mm f/1.4 ART lens on Canon was incorrectly identified as Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/1.4.